Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Letting our light shine

These past few weeks I have been reflecting and seeing my light. Wanting to add screen print tee's and onesies to the Blue Birds Shop Keepsake Consignment Program. A program with select photographers that sell pieces of Blue Birds.

Once I learned and understood that I am qualified and given my talents to use not only to provide for my family but also to open the doors to let my light shine in. A way not to hide my faith and belief in God became real. Once I did this, once I opened up my actions verses hiding my faith the doors around me swung open and a gush of peace and calm came over me. The frustration had left. My imagination spun into full gear and soon I was using my voice to shout with joy of how loved I am.

Have you ever felt hidden? Felt as if you couldn't share your faith? Maybe felt like the odd duckling swimming alone in a never ending pond? Through counsel from our Pastor, I have learned that each of us have talents and gifts to share. That we as woman have a role in this big old world of ours. It is a balancing act of knowing as a woman what is my place and also understanding we too have a special voice and role.
Colossians 1:12
giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the 
inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.

When I was given the recent release of images from April Showers of April Showers Photography https://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Showers-Photography/209931422373162 I was completely taken aback by the use of light and how angelic they are. She is truly a delight to work with and her families return time again for her artistry in her shots. These images are the perfect example of April letting her light shine. Here are just a few images of the newly released Antique Lace tie back headbands.  Made with lace found on my trips to antique shops.

I love them they are so simple yet GORGEOUS- written by April Showers




One size fits most from newborn on up


Such a sweet child

I look forward to each day as Our Lord and Savior continues to show me my light.

No comments:

Post a Comment