Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Striped Beanie plus a PRE ORDER SALE

Oh my! I am just enamored by the new images of the Blue Birds Striped Beanie provided by Lori of Fresh Snapped Photos, Sheboygan WI photographer! She always sends me such natural and stunning images. This time, she has blown me out of my chair and unto the floor! Yep, heart is a puddle on the floor. These Beanies are now available in the shop:) This sweet little nugget was born a 10+ pounds of the most pudgiest cuteness I have ever seen. The rolls and adorable cheeks. I just do not know how she got any images at all. If I was the photographer I would have been way to busy loving this little one!!! Enjoy the images and watch out for the cuteness overload.

Those Cheeks

That chin
Those fingers
I am also excited to release the new Organic Cotton "Mini Clouds" wrap/layer. Made with stretch and loop sides to create multiple poses and positions I am sure this will be a great addition to the Back to Basics Line. The colors tie into the color schemes as well. With the use of different textures and variations of color these will be pleasing on the eye. Pre-Orders are being taken right now until the images are released. Simply use the contact me form on the side of the blog with color choice. Two colors are available. A light rich sky cloud color and a deeper rich storm cloud color. Pre Order price is $15.00 will sell in the shop for $20.00 a piece. If you would like to pre-order both colors you will receive a double bonus! Two for $25.00!!! Now that is a savings not to miss! They measure 16"*24" before stretching. Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag and lay flat to dry.
Sky Cloud

Storm Cloud

Blue Birds Shop Design@

No comments:

Post a Comment